By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Verify Training’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Verify Training and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Verify Training All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://verify-training.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://verify-training.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://verify-training.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://verify-training.com
- Redistribute content from Verify Training (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution).
By using the site to attend classes/courses either online or in person, the attendee acknowledges that they are incurring a cost associated with a service. Fees are due at time of service. For online courses, some courses require payment at the end of the courses, the student is free to take the course as many times as necessary to obtain a passing grade but must pay for final acceptance of that final grade and any submission to licensing/certification agency for processing of continuing education credit. For online courses, some courses require payment in advance of attendance/access to the courses and/or materials. Payment is required and any attempt to circumvent or alter the payment process will result in removal from the site. Classroom course/classes sign-up on the site by the attendee is an agreement for payment for services. Fees for attendance and/or credits for continuing education is due at time of the class. The attendee is ultimately responsible for the charges made. Verify Training will make reasonable attempts to secure payment but reserves the right to contract a collection agent if payment is not made within 30 days of attendance in class.
Students who will not be in attendance for classes they have registered for should contact Verify Training as soon as they are aware of their absence. Late students will be admitted to most classes up to 30 minutes after start time. Students later than 30 minutes may be offered the chance to reschedule their class for another date.
Students may be required to pay for classes prior to attendance or may request on their own to pay prior to class. Once payment is made, the student has purchased a class session and is responsible for their attendance. Students who miss a class that they paid for will be allowed to reschedule for another class session provided that (1) the course rescheduled for is publically available, (2) the reschedule class is equal cost, (3) reschedule classes must be completed within 30 calendar days of the missed class, (4) rescheduled classes that are missed are considered forfeit, and no additional rescheduling will be accepted, and (5) rescheduling is the responsibility of the student to initiate and complete.
Refunds for classroom courses that have been paid for in advance are available up to the three business days prior to the date of the paid class. Refunds are subject to an administration fee of $2o per class session. No refunds are given for cancellations within three business days of the class, or for partially attended classes. Refunds and rescheduling are not available for students who have received continuing education credit and/or certification for the successful completion of the class(es).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date September 1, 2016.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Verify Training does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Verify Training, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Verify Training shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Verify Training reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Verify Training a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Verify Training; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must contact us. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Verify Training’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, or otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
While every reasonable and diligent effort will be made in the creation of course materials and presentation, it is the responsibility of the end-user recipient of the materials to act upon all known and available information in the performance of work. Verify Training is not responsible for information implementation in the course of work and non-work related activities by any student. The user should exercise good judgment, gain practical experience under the guidance of an appropriately certified supervisor in the commission of any electrical, HVAC, or other trades-person task or work. The user should act with prudence toward their own safety and the safety of others, and when in doubt, contact a professional for assistance.
This Terms and conditions page was created on September 1, 2016. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.