Important Information for Students
COVID-19 has re-shaped our operations, for all students in the Kent classroom or in private classes:
- Facial coverings are required of all students and instructors while in the classroom
- Eating is not allowed in the classroom (yet)
- Drinking water or coffee in the classroom is allowed, while drinking you may lower your mask if you are seated and separated
- Temperature checks will be taken at the beginning of the class session
- Washing of hands is required after using the restroom, blowing noses, and eating
- Sanitizer is available for use between hand washes
- If a student feels ill before class, do not show for class. If a student feels ill during class, notify the instructor and leave.
- If an instructor feels ill before class, the class will be canceled. If an instructor feels ill during class, the class will be stopped and rescheduled.
- All registration records will be kept per State requirements. If asked for these records by an agency working to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the records will be provided to that agency.
- All books, handouts, papers, exams, notes, shall be passed one-way (from instructor to student). Sign-in will be done verbally and recorded by the instructor.
- Avoid bunching up near the restroom, classroom entry, or center aisle. Stay seated as much as possible.
- Tables/desks will be wiped down by the student seated at them using wipes provided by the facility at breaks and end of class.