Verify Training, LLC is a Washington State Electrical Continuing Education Provider, we offer classes online and in person (Seattle Area).
- WAC/RCW: a minimum of 4 hours
- NEC Code: a minimum of 8 hour
- Industry Related Education: can be used to fill the rest of the time
- Total of 24 CEU Hours for a three-year renewal
Trainee level Electrician Certification (and Modified Trainee) holders may only use classroom-based training, they have only one category to fill—the Basic Classroom Education category
- Consists of State Code, Theory, and NEC
- 48 Hours of CEU required for two-year renewal
Yes. All courses available as electrical CEU will state the WA number. If you don’t see a number, the course is not yet certified for Electrical CEU Credit by Washington State LNI. This may be verified by contacting the Electrical Department at LNI
- Register using the website or by phone/email: https://verify-training.com/classroom-courses/ -or- 253.277.8756 -or- [email protected].
- We will send you an invoice. There is no payment system on the website for classroom courses.
- A secure link in the invoice will accept Credit/Debit
- You may bring in your payment on the day of class
- If your company is paying for the class, we require an email from your company accepting the charges
- We can provide a receipt for you, and will send you an email with more info