8 hours of CEU Credit in the CODE Category toward Journey Renewal
- Based on the 2020 Edition of the National Electrical Code ®
- Course fully approved for CEU Credit in CODE Category
- Covers changes in areas of the NEC from 2017 version to the 2020 version
- 100 Questions, multiple-choice answer format, 75% score required to pass
- A copy of the 2020 NEC is strongly recommended, digital version is available for free viewing on NFPA ® website (link in the support page).
- Not approved for Trainee CEU (BCE Category)Per Washington Administrative Code 296-46B-970, Trainee Certificate holders may not obtain credit from these courses.
- Review of the questions available to those with a passing score
Print your certificate immediately following your course completion and payment.